Stainless Steel Barbecue Skewers and Kabob Rack Set – Cave Tools
- Barbecue Skewer Dimensions: 12 x 1 inches
- Includes 10 Stainless Steel Kabob Skewers
5 Reasons Why Cave Tools Has the Best BBQ Skewers on the Market:
- Flat Skewer Design - With round skewers your food slides heavy side down but with Flat Skewers your food stays exactly where you want it
- Simple Food Removal Ring - Built in food slider easily pushes all food off the skewer
- Dishwasher Safe - Stainless Steel design makes clean up incredibly easy and quick
- Easy Storage - Skewers come with handle hanging loops so they can easily be hung up or stored in a drawer
- Wow your friends and family with perfectly cooked Kabobs every time!
Can I place my BBQ Skewers on the Grill?
Yes, your shish kabob skewers are designed to work perfectly on the grill. We actually suggest cooking your kababs on the grill for maximum flavor!
Can I Cook Kabobs in the Oven?
Yes you can cook your kabobs in the oven. Cooking kabobs in the oven is an excellent idea in the winter when it is too cold to grill
What are the best Kabob Recipes?
We suggest adding a variety of meats and vegetables to your kabobs for the best results. We also have some prepared recipes for you in The Grill Master's Essential Barbecue Recipe Book which comes free with your purchase!
Can I use my Skewer Sticks on my Big Green Egg?
Yes the skewers work very well on Big Green Egg grills.
Can I use my Barbecue Skewers over a Camp Fire?
Yes you can cook your kabobs over a campfire. Just make sure to use a piece of wood as a base so your shish kabobs don't burn.
How Do I Rotate My BBQ Skewers?
The kabob rack has a unique notch design that allows you to rotate the barbecue skewers to 8 different positions for 180 degrees full rotisserie cooking. Kabob Rack is sold separately.
How Do I Use The Kabob Food Slider Disc?
After your kabobs are finished cooking you can use an oven mit to slide the food off the skewers with the food removal disc
What is the Difference Between Circular and Flat Skewers?
With circular skewers the food rotates heavy side down. With our flat skewer design your food stays in place exactly where you want it
Why do I Need a Kabob Rack?
Your Kabob Rack provides enough clearance from the grill grates so your food cooks evenly and does not burn or catch fire. Kabob Rack is sold separately.
Are The BBQ Skewers Dishwasher Safe?
Yes after you are done grilling your kabobs you can place the skewers in the dishwasher for a nice deep clean!