Shredded BBQ Chicken Nachos – Game Day Slow Cooker Recipe
Ingredients For Slow Cooker Chicken:
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, fat trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 medium onion, grated
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp chili powder
- Corn Tortilla Chips
- Diced Tomatoes
- Black Beans
- Green Onions
- Sour Cream
- Lime Juice
- Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
Equipment/Additional Items Needed:
- Meat claws
- Crock Pot
- Wood cutting board
- Combine all ingredients in the basin of a slow cooker
- Place chicken breast in sauce and use a spoon to cover with sauce.
- Cover and cook on high 2-3 hours.
- Remove chicken and place on cutting board.
- Shred chicken with MEAT CLAWS and coat with BBQ sauce.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare nachos by first layering corn chips on the bottom of a cast iron skillet
- Layer with shredded chicken, beans, and cheese.
- Bake in oven until cheese has melted (about 10 mins)
- Remove skillet from the oven and add the remaining toppings.
- Dig in!