Pulled Beef Brisket Sandwich Recipe
Ingredients For This Pulled Beef Brisket Sandwich Recipe
For Beef Rub:
- 5 tbsp paprika
- 5 tbsp maple sugar
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 4 tablespoons salt
- 4 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- cabbage slaw (red cabbage and napa cabbage)
- scallion, sliced
- red onion
Equipment/Additional Items Needed:
Directions For Pulled Beef Brisket Sandwich:
- Soak wood chips in water for 1-2 hours. Pour the wood chips into the smoker box.
- Place smoker box under the gate off to one side of the grill.
- Light your grill on the same side that the smoker box is on and set to medium low heat.
- Place the brisket directly on the lit side of the grill, fatty side up and grill for 5 minutes. Turn the brisket over and grill for 5 minutes more.
- Move the brisket to the the unlit side of the grill and place a drip tray underneath.
- Cook brisket 3 – 4 hours or until the brisket reaches an internal temperature of 195 – 205 degrees F.
- Try to keep grill at a temperature around 225-250 degrees.
- Remove the brisket from the grill with the meat claws and place on a cutting board for 10 mins. Pull brisket apart with meat claws.
- Assemble pulled brisket sandwich.