Lean Mean Grilling Guide: Healthy Chicken Breast Recipes
Looking to stay in shape or improve your physique for the summer to have a beach body that you are not afraid to show-off? Well, what you consume is a huge contributor to losing weight and shedding stomach fat, and nutrition facts of the food you eat are important.
A great best friend to have is low carb poultry and it’s a great protein to eat when maintaining or working towards your physical goal. Here are a variety of ideas for dinner recipes or to prepare healthy chicken recipes for any lunch or dinner. They will keep things fresh and you will never get tired of eating skinless chicken breasts or baked chicken breasts. Check out these easy chicken recipes to help you look and feel your best!
Easy Grilled Chicken Recipes
Looking for something easy to whip up for a chicken dinner? Here are some great grilled chicken recipe ideas that can make your kitchen experience enjoyable.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap
- About a pound of skinless chicken breasts (comes in a package of 4)
- One-fourth of a cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- Two cloves of garlic (minced)
- Teaspoon salt and pepper
- One cup of low-fat sour cream
- Two tablespoons of parmesan (grated)
- Tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- Two tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- One anchovy (diced)
- Tablespoon of lemon juice
- Half of a garlic clove (minced)
- Teaspoon of salt and pepper
- Step 1: Marinate the raw chicken by mixing the lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, and salt/pepper. After letting that marinate overnight (or cook right away, does not matter). Place the chicken on the grill of your choice and cook each side from 6 to 8 minutes. Follow the cooking times. Check this tutorial to learn more about how to grill skinless chicken breast!
- Step 2: In a mixing bowl for the dressing, mix the ingredients listed about for the dressing with a whisk.
- Step 3: Building time! Put the chicken breasts and the dressing in a wrap (spinach or tomato will be delicious, but wheat is recommended for proper digestion). Add tomato and Lettuce to complement the wrap and enjoy!
Grilled Dill Chicken Burgers
- About a pound of ground chicken
- Table spoon of dill (chopped)
- Two chives (chopped)
- Lemon juice
- Two garlic cloves (minced)
- Tablespoon of salt, pepper and paprika
- Table spoon of coconut oil
- Half a cup of mayonnaise
- Two tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
- Tablespoon of whole grain mustard
- Teaspoon of honey
- Two garlic cloves (minced)
- Tablespoon of salt and pepper
- Step 1: Combine all the ingredients for the chicken patties into a bowl and mix with your hands thoroughly. Cook chicken on the grill for 6 to 8 minutes each side. Follow the cook times. and check internal temperature for readiness.
- Step 2: Mix the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and whisk. Refrigerate the sauce for 30 minutes or up to an hour.
- Step 3: Put your patties on a healthy toasted whole grain bun, and add lettuce tomato, avocado, and the aioli!
Leftover Chicken on the Grill Ideas
Need some inspiration for tonight’s chicken dinner but a little stumped? Well, you came to the right blog post. An easy way would be to add brown rice or cauliflower rice or a bit of goat cheese as a side dish to your chicken thighs, garlic chicken or other chicken weeknight dinner.
Here are some easy left over chicken recipes that will put last night’s leftovers to tonight’s main course!
Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad – You will smile from ear to ear after trying this chicken recipe!
Asian Noodle Chicken Salad – A new look at salad!
BBQ Chicken Quesadillas – Very easy, just make sure to use reduces fat cheese and whole wheat tortillas!
Implementing lean chicken dishes into your diet is always a wonderful choice, but veggies are important as well. Look out for out next Lean Mean Grilling Guide for vegan diets!