Chimichurri Beef Kabob Recipe
Ingredients For This Kabob Recipe:
- 1 Cup Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard, Prepared
- 1 Pound Sirloin Steak, Cut In 2″ Cubes
- 1 Large Green Pepper, Cut In 1″ Pieces
- 2 Medium Onions, Quartered
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, Quartered
- 1 Cup Apple Wood Chips
Directions For Cooking Beef Kabob:
Sauté onion in oil; remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard; pour over meat and vegetables.
Cover and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
Remove meat and vegetables from marinade, reserving marinade.
Alternate meat and vegetables on skewers.
Soak Apple Wood Chips in water for 30 minutes.
Prepare fire in grill. When the grill is up to temperature, add wood chips; let them start smoking.
Grill kabobs 5 minutes on each side over coals or until desired degree of doneness, brushing frequently with marinade.